AHAT & Battle America work things out regarding T-Rex vs Artisan battle

I’m going to make this short. Seneca & myself spoke today & resolved issues concerning the Artisan vs T-Rex Battle and between AHAT & Battle America. That being said…

The classic battle between T-REX VS ARTISAN drops tomorrow evening on ahat.tv

Shoutout to Artisan, T-Rex, Seneca, Battle America, and AHAT for making this dope battle happen. Also shoutout to all the fans who have been tuned in and voicing there opinions no matter which side your on, its all appreciated.

-OD @od702

9 Responses to AHAT & Battle America work things out regarding T-Rex vs Artisan battle

1. Locash says:

@Man- How are you going to do the same thing you just told someone else not to do? You don’t know TonyP so how are you going to sit in front of a computer and talk shit to the next man you will never see face to face? If he thinks Mook is trash that is his opinion. Who the hell are you to tell him any different?

2. DRIBBLEZ says:

oh..and next even give me a shout out if u can

3. DRIBBLEZ says:

im frm Va bro so i doubt we will run in to each other….anytime you ready my email is dribblez@ymail.com

and i always support yall…you should be proud homie that people doubted yalls league and yall are one of the top ones these days

4. chrisuk says:

shout out to OD and seneca for makin this happen…thats what all the fans subscribe for, to see the battles. hopefully we see arty catch a body and hopefully some nov too! peace

5. Man says:

You are too young to be speaking about Murda mook. He is the main reason these cats have a platform to rap on. Go back and study up on the history of this sport b4 you sit at home and talk shit infront of your computer about a next man who you will never see face to face. Breath still smellin like similac.

6. Tonyp says:

I want to see Nov vs K-shine….I bet that was hot. I think Murda mook is trash because he recycle a lot of his shit I mean its a freestyle battle…Nov the god, Nov the god, Nov the god…Damn he didnt appear. K-Shine have to go hard to beat him

7. OD says:

Catch me on the court & its on. Thanks for supporting the AHAT movement though its much appreciated.

8. ANGUS says:

That’s a good look for the whole situation and especially AHAT.

I just hope you didn’t pay some Xtra cash to any of them to get the complete footage released ha

Big ups!!

9. DRIBBLEZ says:

THATS KOOL OD, IM FEELIN THAT!! THAT’S GREAT BUSINESS AND HONESTLY I LOVE URL AND OTHER BATTLE LEAGUES, I REALLY AM A FAN OF YALL’S EVEN WHEN U JUST STARTED, AND U HAVE GROWN TREMENDOUSLY…OD I WON’T STOP TIL YOU EXCEPT MY ONE ON ONE STREETBALL CHALLENGE
    ( DRIBBLEZ VS. OD )