Danny Myers + Yung POP JOHN JOHN’s MixTape is FLY!

Heres a short flim from Danny Myers filmed by the jones Danny is chillin
on a regular day and out of nowhere a bootleg man sales danny a copy of
john john da don’s mixtape and also seen yung pop that day

(Danny Myers):yall want a blog war lets get it FIGHT BACK NIGGA!!! YIKES!!!

17 Responses to Danny Myers + Yung POP JOHN JOHN’s MixTape is FLY!

1. dezzyk says:

WHEN I SEARCHED YU ON YOUTUBE ALL I SEEN IS WHORES LMAO WHICH 1 R YOU???

2. dezzyk says:

#LMAO…

3. dezzyk says:

O.P.A.N OUTTA POCCET ASS NIGGA…

FUNNY SHIT THOUGH…PS STFU LOSER

4. #twinclippers says:

ahh shit nigga tell your moms my bad ill be over later to pay her an fo real tho nigga my bad for the jizz on yo pillow she insisted we fuck in you room. dont be mad nigga she gave out that killer dome i guess its true fat chicks do give the best head dont worry nigga ill give your moms an extra $5 so she can get you a pillow

5. Hellrazor says:

man i am getting popular by the day…geez…look!!!!…it doesnt matter if its young slop,deezylame, or who ever…if you are popping off at the mouth and everytime i see a battle or a blog and you have nothing to say or your battle was lame as shit then i or the fans will speak…simple as that…we want quality…the fans are 99% of this shit…we dont watch..you dont rap!!!…I DONT GIVE A FUCK if any of the LAME battle rappers respond to me..i dont do this for a response for pop,deezy, shy dog, or any of the bottom tier rappers..young pop plz stop getting ur friends to get on here to help you out

6. #vixensonly says:

1st let me say dat blog wuz funny af!!!!! the mcs have official account dont they how can the b ther ppl??? u probably pretend to b him and argue with yourself to pass time hellrazor so let me get this straight you guys log on to ahat.tv wait 4 yung pop to comment/post or whatever u battle rappers i really dont care i just like the battles shot out 2 the tall cutie od : ) but n e wayz all u do is badger harass and bother them i mean if they suck y comment????? let them talk to deaf ear but naw u follow there comments like a lil puppy its kinda sad the best way to show them they dont matter is to not pay attention u may say he sucks i actually think hes ok 8/10 i need to c more material 2 judge bcuz hes 2 cocky but hes ok its obvious you are a fan of him either way love or hate you are a fan just admit it

7. Hellrazor says:

you know what??..i think it is young pop lol..and why is my name always in this chick’s mouth?

8. yung pop says:

AND LEARN HOW 2 SPELL ACTUALLY U RETARDED MUTHA FUCKA

9. yung pop says:

SMH TWINCLIPPERS GET OFF MY DICK U REALLY REACHING FAM FOR EVERY 2 OF U FAG BOIS THAT HATE ME DEZZYK CB SHIDOG OR ANYBODY IN THAT CASE WE HAVE FANS THAT FUCKS WITH US REGARDLESS OF UR GAY ASS COMMENTS SO NOT HAVING U AS A FAN I WONT LOSE A WINK OF SLEEP MATTER OF FACT LET ME HIT MY BLUNT B4 I FINISH THIS COMMENT…IM DONE BATTLING FANS IN THE COMMENTS IT WUZ FUN 2 DO WHILE I SMOKE BUT NOW U GUYS R BORING NOW SMH…ITS ALWAYS UR GAY THIS OR UR WACK THIS I CAN C Y U GUYS DONT BATTLE BCUZ AGFTER 4-7 COMMENTS ALL SAYING THE SAME SHIT BIG BATTLES COMING UP AND HONESTLY IM DONE ENTERTAINING YALL MS J WAS RIGHT YALL MAKING AHAT AND THE WHOLE WEBSITE LOOK BAD…IM DONE CONTRIBUTING 2 THE B.S. SO FUCK IT I LET U GET UR LAST COMMENT COME ON I KNOW U GOT SUMTHIN 2 SAY HOW WACK AM I HOW RETARDED AM I COME ON IM WAITIN BCUZ I’LL NEVER RESPOND AGAIN SO HERE U GO FAN BOI U BET A BATTLER AT SUMTHIN CONGRATS – YUNG POP

10. #twinclippers says:

that girl is actualy a dude it yung pop under another screen name what nigga you think we stupid?

11. yung pop says:

WOW HAHAHAHAHAHA SHE IS FUNNY AS FUCK I’D RATHER HAVE A FEMALE FAN STALKER THAN U TWO “MALE” STALKERS/HATER WHATEVER U CALL YOURSELF….MS OR MRS J THANKS 4 THA SUPPORT U DONT HAVE T BATTLE RAP U GOT THIS FUCK BOIS N THE COMMENT SECTION ON LOCK HAHAHAH
    BAY AREA BOMBSHELL JESSICA J 3-0 BODYBAG OVER HELLRAZOR AND TWINCLIPPERS
    WHOS UP NEXT LOL HAHAHAHAHA

12. bay area bombshell jessica J says:

you should watch your mouth because you never know who you may be talking to. Im actually a entrepreneurial investor from Oakland ,Ca but have relocated to beautiful Venice beach ,Ca and i have been watching different battle leagues all over the word and i saw that ahat had a website therefore have some potential. I admit i got out of character because of the obscene thing i was seeing being said to the rappers it mad me sightly ill to be honest so i apologize for being in the altercations. After seeing and getting the negative feed back from the fans who on this site obviously don’t know Omar Starr is running a business and thanks to your vulgar exploits I will take my investment else where. OD I hope you see this comment and eliminate the comment section from this web page because you are doing a great job but jokers like these will make investors like me steer away. you see allen iverson cant get a break and that’s how i feel about ahat. Omar you grew up in my era before this internet thing so keep hip hop alive and maybe down the line we can get in touch because I also runa model agency and have many that could fit the qualifications as a ring girl my email is jessicaj2446@gmail.com plz keep in touch

13. Underground says:

And the cd bounces off the roof!. Damn you threw the hell out of that cd.. lmao.

Danny why would you even waste your time making a video to diss Yung pop.. He is no where near your level of lyricism. So stop wasting your time on these lame ass dudes (yung pop, shy dog, CB, and dezzy). There is a difference in who is in it for the “art” and who is in it for “attention” And its so obvious that they are in it for the latter. Just leave them be. How will you grow if you worry about whats beneath you.

And i see “hellrazor” is still at it with honesty and “take no prisoner attitude”. Thank you for speaking the truth on here man. It seems this site doesn’t get enough of that. I think we all know that OD and his sponsors are mainly in it for the views and a paycheck. I get that, i understand that……, but the fact is instead of using the power that he has to help MC’s grow as a individual or lyrically, more money and time is spent on just putting garbage ass mc’s on camera. Utah league and texas league along with these new blogging crew dudes should still be beneath the proving ground. They arn’t even at the proving ground level! Matter of fact, the last proving ground battle i seen from url those guys were ten times better and they battle for longer time limits. There is no disputing this.

OD stop adding fuel to the ignorance or fuel to no-talentness… Bring back keion kasino, bring back aries, find another fresh ave(RIP), get more donnie, doms, and danny. Hell! even bring back streetz..

14. Hellrazor says:

ok…young pop has obviously gotten this stalker chick on here to comment.lol…young pop i hop the head she is given is good…and no one is going to check out your youtube..and the fact that you are a “grown woman” and begging for attention say a lot about you but at the same time says soo little…#smh…hahahahahahahaa

15. bay area bombshell jessica J says:

c what i mean anything involved with him u comment smh…well my lunch break is almost over u and u still have real homosexual infatuation with yung pop smh what kinda gay shit will u say next only yo nut guzzling butt buddy twinclippers take yung pop dick matter of fact take ahat dick out of ur mouth u fag boys only comment on dudes…go on youtube videoz of me dancing doin my thang ps i look better than that wack Melisa benz u homos just comment on dudes yall aint no gangsta just a couple of lost niggaz

16. Hellrazor says:

lmao!!!!!!..wow????…no reply from young flop..oops i mean young pop?….this shit was funny..where can i get a young pop mixtape?…i need new coasters..hahahahaha

17. #twinclippers says:

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA fuck yea my nigga put that nigga pop in the ground. good shit my nigga YIKES