1. Drake– Nothing Was the Same: Drake who celebrated his 27 birthday last week pushed 58,000 units which brings his total sales close to Platinum with 947,000 sold.
2. Justin Timberlake– The 20/20 Experience 2: The LP sales dropped 52% but still sold 35,000 units, bringing his total sales to 455,000.
3. Pusha T– My Name Is My Name: Pusha T pushed another 20,000 units and brought his total sales to 95,000.
4. Mary J Blige– A Mary Christmas: The album debuted this past week at #23 on the Billboard 200 and sold 12,456 units.
5. Robin Thicke– Blurred Lines: Thicke sold another 11,000 copies this past week.
6. Dom Kennedy– Get Home Safely: Kennedy who dropped his album on Oct 15th sold 13,778 units.
7. Jay Z– Magna Carta Holy Grail: Hov remains on the Billboard 200 at position #41 and sold 8,000 units.
8. 2Chainz– B.O.A.T.S. II: #METime: Tity Boi’s new album sold 7,000 more units.
9. Macklemore & Ryan Lewis– The Heist: Coming in at #51 on the Billboard 200 by selling another 7,000 units with a total of 1,112,000 in sales.
10. Kendrick Lamar– good kid, m.A.A.d city: Lamar’s debut album which is #54 on the Billboard 200 selling 7,000 copies brings his total to 1,065,000 in sales.
News Worthy. In regards to singles, Eminem sells 270,000 downloads of his new single Rap God and debuts at #1 on the Digital Songs Chart. Young Dro drops his new album High Times but only sells 6,000 units.