Lil Sexxy – Yung Pop at AHAT 47 HWWW3 trailer

AHAT presents
AHAT 47 How the West Was Won pt3
1-19-13 7-11pm $10 b4 8pm, $15 after
LAS VEGAS | CALIFORNIA | TEXAS | UTAH
RSVP here http://www.facebook.com/events/480236602029234

Cocky (CA) – Sic Vic (TX)
Donnie Menace (LV) – Grinda (LV)
Konflict (LV) – CB (CA)
P Muny (LV) – Danny Myers (LV)
Lil Sexxy (LV) – Yung Pop (CA)
E Major (LV) – Big Kree (TX)
Sin City Nyce (LV) – Shidog (CA)
Genie (LV) – Playboi Short (UT)
The Jones (LV) – Core (TX)
Stud Phamous (LV) – Morawsha
Scheme (LV) – Kizersoze (TX)

SUBSCRIBE: http://youtube.com/allhiphopallthetime
LIKE: http://facebook.com/ahat.tv
FOLLOW: @od702 @therealAHAT @iebonics @AHATUTAHDIVISION @ahatTXead

10 Responses to Lil Sexxy – Yung Pop at AHAT 47 HWWW3 trailer

1. yung pop says:

lol i hope u r a female bcuz u r giving anothe man alot of attention im just saying but im just saying hahaha lol all jokes aside on sum real shit i dont sit and argue with fans thats corny with out yall comments good or bad there is no ahat so love me or hate me cool im glad using the website, i could care less if u called me fake or not real thats cool as long as u pay attention to the barz & watch ahat!!!! As far as me having a battle been there done that and still doing that, wuz i n the trailer u duh dumb ass how do u steal something 4rm your own house????? u sound crazy fam i wont even jump off the deep end with insults….just stay tuned really i dont have to say that bcuz obviously u do lmmfao and stop filling the page with hate if u dont like me or my videos the best way to show u dont fuck with me is to not watch or comment…Its sad i gotta teach yall how to hate on me lol

2. B~UR~SELF says:

NI66A IT’5 5TE4LIN 4AND BITTIN IF YOU W4S5 5UPP05ED T0 B3 ON TH3 TR4IL3R IM SUR3 TH3Y W0ULD4 PUT Y0U 0N TH3RE LOL… IN5T3AD Y0U ST34L TH3 T3XT W0RK DON3 BY S0M3ON3 EL5E 4ND S4Y Y0U WHIPP3D THI5 UP F0R Y0UR F4N5, NI66A 4INT 3V3N G0T 4 B4TTL3 0N AHAT Y3T 4ND Y0U QUICC TO 4CT LIKE A F4CTOR LOL… NI66A M4K3 Y0 0WN 5HIT! 4ND TH3N 5H0W “N” PR0V3 WH3R3 YA 4LBUM5 . WH3R3 A B4TTL3 W0RTH W4TCHIN6? 3AT A DICC BITCH 455 NI664! A H4RD H34D M4K3 4’A 50FT 455 “N” TH3 LOUD35T 1 IN TH3 R00M 4LW4Y5 TH3 W34K35T BUT Y0U 60N3 LE4RN…

3. yung pop says:

out of all the comments u r the 1 hater and i can respect that everybody has an opinion, how am i stealing 4rm the league when its 4 the league smmfh some ppl r iggnorant and just need sumthin to hate on… its cool u can hate on me all day just stack my view count while u r doing so lmmfao!!!,u on my dick so much u did all kinds of extra shit to type a diss response to a nigga u say is fake….nigga kill yo self!!!

4. B~UR~SELF says:

NI66A U 5T0L3 P4RT5 FR0M TH3 R34L TR4IL3R T0 M4K3 THIS W4CC A55 5HIT L0L… NI66A KILL Y4 SELV! IF Y0U 5TOLED FROM Y4 0N L346UE T0 PR0MOT3 Y4 S3LV Y0 PR0LLY 5T34L FR0M Y4 M0M4! FUCC1N FR4AUD!!!

5. Yung PoP says:

SHOUT OUT TO THE FANS AHAT CALI/BARZ N STRIPES BITCH GET IT RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! I whip dis video up personally 4 YALL ENJOY

6. dopeness -talkn

7. Marlon says:

oh cool cool – peach

8. Yeah its seems that way (RED)

9. mrdaveyd says:

should be interesting..LS seems like he’s ready (brown)