15 year old rapper vs nerd – rap battle – AHAT

15 yr old (Lil Sexxy) from Las Vegas vs nerd (Kray-z K) from Southern California (Inland Empire). Hosted by OD.

14 Responses to 15 year old rapper vs nerd – rap battle – AHAT

1. Mystery says:

lil sexxy dope

2. deanthony says:

I want to battle nun of yall can fuck with me yall can come to me or i can come to yall

3. Anonymous says:

Krayz the winner all the way,

lets be honest most black ppl will vote for lil sexy, white boy went harddddddddddd and had me laughing LOOOOOOL
    so yh am not even white tho too lol. Gotta giv dat guy props tho

4. Vinny says:

How the fuck do I get in these things, that kid was a better rapper, and Kray-z had better punch lines but I feel I’d fuck em both up… Drunk at that, just like I am now

5. AJ says:

Krayz was awesome! i vote him

6. Clinton says:

Wow. I’m just speechless. This kid is my age and he raps as good as me. That’s saying a lot seeing as I’m white and somehow manage to take people’s racist disses and use them against them. Damn this kid is good. I really wish I was there, even if I was the battling him (which I would obviously win cause the only thing he’d have to use is race) But sadly I’m stuck here in Canada (let him know he’s got a huge fan in Canada)

-White Mike

7. Slim says:

yo Lil S young but he murked Kray-z but one thing i didnt really feel was tha way kray-z kept throwin punch lines about dude dad nd shit dhat aint cool but Lil S wrapped dhat fat ass up

8. William says:

Lil Sexxy moving to the top keep it up.

9. Danielle says:

Lil Sexxy sholl had me laughing harder than Kray-z!!but his shit was good too and I’m not just taking up for Lil Sexxy just cause I’m close to his age!! But both of they shit was dope as fuck!!

10. Mad rapper says:

Lil Sexxy needs to get the props he deserves battling ain’t easy !
    The fat dude should stick to comedy I would love to hear him on a track with thy garbage flow .. Then again no I wouldn’t

11. j2nic3 says:

the names j2nic3, K had no chance in this battle, this guy lil sexy was hungry……. there’s alot of hungry cats out there waitn fo ahat to feed em guys like K..no offense K u got mad bravery to spittin…lookin young talent?…email me …..im hungry

12. Eddie says:

Yo, really guys Lil Sexy may be 15 but give him a real battle. He riped this dude like a fart under the covers. All I got to say is ouch Krayz, how you going to step out there on a 15 year old teen and get riped out of that gay as shirt.

13. Mats says:

Yo, Lil sexxy was killin this battle man! Krayz just had no flow at all and that last line flopped!

14. tim says:

Wow, using the stuff Krayz was using, how could he not win. But then again, his flow was choppier than a cook slicing onions. Keep up the great battles!