AHAT – $1000 Rap Battle – Strayt Paper vs Gotti intro by Evander Holyfield

23 Responses to AHAT – $1000 Rap Battle – Strayt Paper vs Gotti intro by Evander Holyfield

1. Anonymous says:

AHAT those judges were so biased I was listwning to bars and gotti came away each round with nice bars and punchlines man cmon now….if you need a unbiased judging ever let me know thatoneguy214@gmail…… cuz those judges were on some skin color shit OD you know what it is homie real spill

2. skyler says:

honestly BWR, you again?? thought i saw the last of you in that faggy youtube vid you made saying sorry to all the MCs you spit at on all your other faggy videos.

3. Jmc says:

CURV B THATS KEPPIN IT 100

4. Jmc says:

OD I UNDERSTAND GOTTI AND PAPER HAD A NO OT BATTLE BUT NOW I WANT PAPER VS GOTTI REMATCH BECAUSE THEY BOTH JUST SHOWED ME THEY THE FUTURE OF AHAT I MEAN NOV WAS THE GOD BUT NOW HES NOT SO HOT FATZ IS STILL GOOD NOT LIKE HE USED TO BE AND TRIG WELL TRIG HAS ALWAYS BEEN TRASH DONNIE YOU STILL THE SAME AND THATS NOT A BAD THING BUT ALL TOGETHER DOMS IS DA BEST BUT… DOMS TO BE THE BEST YOU HAVE TO BATTLE I WANT DOMS VS FATZ OR MENACE

5. Jmc says:

SHORT AND SIMPLE
    ROUND 1…GOTTI
    ROUND 2 …PAPER
    ROUND 3 ……………..?

6. inda says:

HANDS UP!!! THIS IS A ROBBERY!!! XD

Gotti call the cops, you’ve got mugged fella

7. #Kingzip says:

paper took first. round 2 and 3 were tied

8. Hellrazor says:

More Like NOV the FRAUD!!! HAHAHA GTFOH

9. . says:

Gotti took that..

10. Vegas says:

Get da fuk outta here..

11. Heattoyou says:

You mad BRO !! NOV the GOD

12. Hellrazor says:

I guess its all about preference..and nov having bars???….ummm he ok at best..all he has is basic redundant gun lines…if u are going to be a “street battler” at least be more clever with it..cause once you take away the smoke and mirrors plus all that barking he does, he’s really not that great at ALL…HIM OR TRU FAM!!! LOL

13. bwr says:

gotta handled that loss like a man even tho i dont think he deserved it. fair is fair, fuck that bread let them blow it on coke and OD no omar

14. Reezy says:

Nigga… Nov had bars donnie had jokes, donnie ight but nov got him that time, a rematch now.. I think donnie might get him though

15. kohlrabi says:

Damn gotti owned him! whats up with these judges AGAIN? either tru fam paid for the votes or its a set up. Because bar for bar gotti took it. strayt paper had one good round and it was the second one.

I have to agree with hellrazor about the donnie and nov battle. That was a complete set up. ahat must have not been ready for a lyricist and just wanted a “gangsta image”

and speaking of donnie, WHERE THE FUCK IS DONNIE VS T-REX!!!!!?????

SO YES GOTTI WAS ROBBED!!!!!!

16. Hellrazor says:

oh forgot.. gotti got first 2 rounds…third was a tie

17. Hellrazor says:

Ummm…Gotti got robbed…he really stepped his game for this battle..reminds me of how donnie got robbed vs nov by the judges..I guess the bias judges are back on the Tru Fam bandwagon since Nov came out of hiding after getting bodied by Fatz

18. Vegas says:

Haha strayt paper bullied dat nigga gotti..lmfao
    In our eyes strayt paper won dat battle by winning
    2nd and 3rd round..gotti came with it tho

19. fredex says:

they both agreed on the no ot and they picked the judges and this was a battle for money, so it had to be judged on the spot.

20. Reezy says:

Keepin shit real.. Gotti got that one..

21. OD says:

This battle was a no OT battle meaning both MC’s that the battle would only be 3 rounds and a decision would be made after that.

22. Shine says:

Personally, I think this needed OT. I think Gotti got 1st round. I think Stayt Paper got 2nd round. I believe 3 round was a draw period. That means they both leave even. Nobody wins. Why not have a poll see what people think. Thats a great way to see how well the judges did.

23. Donald says:

Damn Gotti got got. Yo what happened to the fans voting? Thats my word seems like it was a set up. stayt paper was ok but nothing to brag about. rachit sucks. out of the TF Nov is the best. this battle was set up for gotti to lose. and f**k Nu Breed kiss ass nigga. OD it seems like your not running AHAT nomore.